Erm.......sorry can you say that again

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Big Sis..

Erm.......sorry can you say that again

Post by Big Sis.. »

Name: Zbignxxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: zbixxxxxxxxxxxxxx
street: tumidajskiego
Zip-code/Town
Message of the interested person
Journey: 15.4.2009
Departure: 29.4.2009
Persons: 2 : 2

Good day, I have the Ladies and Gentlemen the question czy [ You possess the free places on 10 till 14 days and in what period the jezeli will be free the apartment interests me on 4 2 adult persons and 2 children in age 7 the i10 of summers the arrival to You would be after 24 .06.09 I greet Zbignxxxxxxx

With the inquiry it concerns the following announcement: Villas Torrevieja
to the Login at domy-letniskowe.com

Yours sincerely

Your Team from domy-letniskowe.com
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Well, Big Sis,
that comes from a country where ITaly is called "Włochy" :shock: that should mean something like the land of people woth dark (or curly?) hair...
So, don't complain :D
Tiz
paolo

Post by paolo »

This looks like an automated translation of an enquiry through a Polish listing site.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Whether you like it or not you could be one of the 2,600 Spanish properties on domy-letniskowe.com

There's a Brit flag top right which may help.......good luck!

MG
goosie

Post by goosie »

and to be helpful, I translated back into Polish for you and then back to English :) using a quality translating site

Good day beguile , it beguile you and question * * question ( ) * Gentlemen if (or) you possess free on 10 before * [ ( free ) place ( till ) 14 day and period will be free interest (concern) to that on 4 2 adult people * * ( free ) apartment jezeli and you would be it in century (age) for (after) for (after) 2 7 transport * * lat (summer; year) arrival ( ) be ( dziecciach i10, as it with interrogation (query) ) 24.06.09 greet * * ( investigation ) concern partisan announcement Zbignxxxxxxx for at with respect from your * * * * * * * * * * Villas Torrevieja Login domy-letniskowe.com Zaspół domy-letniskowe.com

I know that you will thank me for helping you - after all what are friends for :lol:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I know that you will thank me for helping you - after all what are friends for
:wink: :D
What indeed thanks Goosie :D and Paolo
MG I have had a coupla bookings from here so thewyre not always so confusing maybe I really ought to 'Polish' up my Polish :D