My first booking!!!!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
lehcar

Post by lehcar »

Hey carolcmx,
Thanks for the lovely comments about my website!

As for who and cost....well.......I did it......I am a website designer you see!
Cost....all depends what you need on top of the actual website i.e. webspace, domain name, amount of pages etc
I have done several holiday accommodation websites which have varied in cost from £250 to £2000+
If you want to know more then go back to my villa website and click on the Admass Design text at bottom of page or PM me.
Sorry, didn't intend to plug, but I was asked! :oops:

Cheers
Rachel
:)
carolcmx

Post by carolcmx »

Hi Lehcar,

Thanks for the info. Glad to know you are there if and when I get to getting a website up and running. I tried the adsell thing but it did'nt connect for me. I have been a bit busy......season starts here in Mid October and I have lots to get ready. I got someone in my apartment 2 weeks ago and they want to stay another week so I am trying to arrange a blitz for when they go. Total freshening up in a week. But great to get someone out of season..........Maybe it won't be empty out of season again..........Sorry Fraise........might have to withdraw the offer :lol:

Cheers

Carol
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

:cry: Great for you though :wink: Well done

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

My teenage son took a phonecall yesterday, just before I got home. He remembered to take their phone number (a French mobile one), and told them someone would ring him in half an hour.
I did this, and was asked to call him later. Again, I called him later , his response-could we have this conversation tomorrow morning. Now my dilemma is, do i call him, or should I wait for him to call me? He wants to book a peak week, so that means a good sum in the bank.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Sounds like he is treating you like a salesperson. I wouldn't call back. Plus it's a peak week so you don't need him.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Thanks Paolo, just what I thought, but it's bugging me that I could have the week booked.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

FWIW, he rang me this morning, but I was in the hairdressers, I have asked him to call back this afternoon instead.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Oh, this is why I prefer e-mail. :)

I agree with Paolo!
Brooke
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

He did actually call me back, and was most polite!!! I'm waiting for his e-mail now as he apparently had difficulty this morning, I've suggested he use my booking facility, but we'll see. He seemed very keen to book though.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I have now received his deposit. A charming FRench man. He even sent me the money on a UK cheque.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Go Helen! Doesn't it feel great?
Brooke