Please, I need to know what you think about my website, tx

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Josep

Please, I need to know what you think about my website, tx

Post by Josep »

I am new to this forum and the truth is that I find it very interesting and I am learning a lot from you all. I hope I can go to contribute.
Please see my website and give me your honest opinion. I am thinking of changing it (it has many years) and highly rank your contributions.
Thank you!.
Josep
http://www.barcelona-cadaques.cat
Living in Barcelona, holidays in Cadaqués.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Hi Josep,
Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid your site looks very old and unispiring to me. I can't get past the bad English on the site and the fact that it isn't clear what you are offering - do you own or manage all the apartments? Are they all part of one building? Are there shared facilities? It is a bit busy with no clear pricing either. Some of the apartments have quite nice photos, Racó del Raval,for example, but others look awful, Balcó del Raval. If you really want to appeal to the UK market, I'd get a proper translation done at least!
CSE

Post by CSE »

We have to agree. Without knowing the full layout and equipment here is one stab at rewriting the English for one property.
Lluna del Raval

The apartment is situated in a 19th century building, right in the heart of the neighbourhood of the Raval, the historical part of the City of Barcelona.
It has 50 m2, divided into four rooms: The main room is a dining room with an American style kitchen. The kitchen comes equipped with vitro ceramics hob, extractor, refrigerator, dish washing detergent, microwave, washing and dry machines. The all the rooms have high ceilings many with exposed wooden beams. There us a balcony overlooking the street below.
The flat is equipped for 4/6 people.
The living room has two person sofas which convert into two beds, a table, a TV,DVD and a stereo. In addition there is a glass topped dinning table. For your comfort the flat comes equipped with air conditioned for the summer and heating for the winter. There is a shower room. Two bedrooms are fitted with a double bed in each.
The flat has natural light all the day.

I also agree the website looks dated. But living in Spain we recognize that is some thing that a lot of property owners here have. I also know that things like American Style kitchens do not translate may be kitchen or kitchenette. That will depend on the size.
Regarding coding I run the front page through this website and found a lot of errors.
http://validator.w3.org/
Use this if you up date your website.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
omar

Post by omar »

I am also a newbie so don't feel bad :P When I first upload your site I didn't know what to click or go. You have too many photos next to each other. There is some text at the bottom that needs to be written in bold font so I can read it. By the way my site is new as well.

Omar
http://www.orlandovacationrentals411.com

Orlando Florida Pet Friendly Rentals
paolo

Post by paolo »

Are these all your properties? Website reviews are not intended for listing sites or agency sites.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Josep

Yes, I am

Post by Josep »

paolo wrote:Are these all your properties? Website reviews are not intended for listing sites or agency sites.
Yes, all are mine, but same apartments i sell it now and I must to change this, and all site. I think the next month i try to do. Thanks.
http://www.barcelona-cadaques.cat
Living in Barcelona, holidays in Cadaqués.