Managing communal gardens and pool

For anything to do with the garden and pool
A-two

Managing communal gardens and pool

Post by A-two »

What fun digging around all the old posts! I came up with some hidden gems from oh so many lifetimes ago, but unfortunately not what I'm looking for, which is:

Examples of "house rules" or an "information pack" relating to communal rules that would apply to a resort/apartment complex/ condo situation, whereby individual owners are renting to individual guests, but need to include in their information or T&C information relating to use of communal facilities. I have found plenty of info on pool rules in a communal setting, but am also looking for use of communal gardens and grounds, resort beach, trash disposal, rules on additional day guests, what constraints are put on pets where allowed, use of communal BBQs, restricted activities such as skate boarding or other activities that may not be allowed, use of clubhouse facilities, noise, laundry facilities etc.

I appreciate that each country and complex within country will be different, but I am looking to find common ground, what constitutes a "typical" set of rules that guests might expect to find on arrival, what might be acceptable and expected, what may be considered too much.

If anyone has a copy issued by their own apartment complex/ condo association/ owners association that they could let me see, that would be great.

Thanks muchly..... :)
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Swiss apartment rules can be fun (mentioned elsewhere).

Our favourites are: Colour and shape of window boxes; those residents without Permis B or higher had no access to the nuclear shelter in case of attack; men having to pee sitting down after 11pm.....

MG