Christianity

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
A-two

Post by A-two »

Paul Carmel wrote:Joanna.....well you learn something new every day thank you for that.
You're welcome Paul! By the way, I downloaded the Google toolbar for the spellcheck, but couldn't find it under tools? Please send instructions by PM! Thanks!

Susan,
If they are making it this hard for you to find out who they REALLY are and how to REALLY contact them, do you REALLY want them staying with you? If this does turn out to be a genuine inquiry from the Pastor, which would be a miracle frankly, I think I'd still have concerns about the elusiveness and ask for references from the last place they rented.
Waves from America
paolo

Post by paolo »

Susan,

Did the original email come from d.graham 'at' et.org, which is the contact email on the site?

If it weren't for the connection to that website it would be a clear scam. Even with it, it's mighty peculiar - 6 people from North Dakota settling on a house in the middle of Brittany, which they think is a hotel, as the ideal spot for their retreat, and one of them takes the fact that there is more than one word in his name very literally when introducing himself - glad he's not the new Bond ("My names are Bond. And James"). But they do say the Lord works in mysterious ways...
Paolo
Lay My Hat
debk

Post by debk »

I dunno... I've never been to North Dakota but if the good Lord stuck me there I'm pretty sure I'd want to go to Brittany, too. Even with Doug and Vicki.

Well maybe not Doug AND Vicki.
takes the fact that there is more than one word in his name very literally when introducing himself
That is really funny.