sign of the times?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
enid

Post by enid »

:D :D :D :D
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Why bother with beds when guests can sleep on the sofas or the floor - lots of savings there!
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

With profound apologies to Garri, could I suggest another website name?

Wait for it.......

Holidaycrush
enid

Post by enid »

Briliant - made me hoot! :D
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

No point in wasting valuable time with all those bargain-seeking punters out there, so here's my first draft for Enid's new property. I reckon it's 100% accurate...... just needs a bit more detail.

Sardine Villa
A pet friendly, compact, tasteful and attractive one room apartment to accommodate up to twelve guests. Traditionally built and appointed in a contemporary minimalist style, and with bracing air which will remind you of the sea and your holiday long after you return home.
A-two

Post by A-two »

Greenbarn wrote: Sardine Villa
A pet friendly, compact, tasteful and attractive one room apartment to accommodate up to twelve guests. Traditionally built and appointed in a contemporary minimalist style, and with bracing air which will remind you of the sea and your holiday long after you return home.
to accommodate up to twelve guests..... "if a few people will be bringing their air mattresses." (direct quote from one inquiry this week)
harcourtv57

Post by harcourtv57 »

I've had enquiries from the air bed brigade too. And think I might have stayed in Sardine VIlla - the original description of it anyway! :D
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Air beds.... (in my best Lady Bracknell "handbag" voice) I'm offering hammocks in Lily(put) Cottage garden. I'm getting these too http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/ to save making up beds and on heating in the chilly Northumberland evenings.
enid

Post by enid »

That's so funny Sue :D
lorca

Post by lorca »

Or how about "cox and box villas" after the Gilbert and Sullivan opera where two men rented the same property (one by night and one by day). Could be particularly popular in places like Ibiza with clubbers at night and families during the day... what do you thnk Mouse :wink: could be quite a moneyspinner...