Hi All, thinking of making a few changes to my web site,

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
kenmarerentals

Hi All, thinking of making a few changes to my web site,

Post by kenmarerentals »

Hi All,

I am new to LYH, but love to hear your comments on my web page, as i am considering a few changes, and already have an idea what i need to change, but just want to see what other think, before i go charging off and change the wrong things, have a look at the site at www.kenmarerentals.com , would love to hear your thoughts, and regards from Ireland
CSE

Post by CSE »

Great website
At a quick glance found that this page
http://www.kenmarerentals.com/property-view.php?prop=aw
Has an error on it “Redirection limit for this URL exceeded” , so I could not see what it was. Looking again it appears on all properties.
Exactly what do you swish to change?
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

Hi kenmararentals,
I'm only a complete beginner but my impression is that you are being too wordy. And the pictures that change seem to be the same on each page. I haven't got the patience to sit through a slide show and it irritates me. Why not chose your prettiest ones and just have one picture on each page of information, and then a gallery page where you can show all the other pictures of beds and kitchens.
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
happybee

Post by happybee »

Hi kenmararentals,

I really like your website, especially the pictures and the guest comments that keep changing as you navigate the site. Very nice!

I can't think of anything you might want to change, except perhaps add a link to Trip advisor or a third party review site, if you are linked into any of these...?
kenmarerentals

Hi Bappybee

Post by kenmarerentals »

thanks for the comments, TA will not list me as I have different house types, and also they are in different parts of the area, they want me to join there Holiday Home listing Flipkey, personally I think it is a con to get me to advertise, and pay money, as i have tried to do this many times, but same result

thanks for the comments, regards from Kenmare