How are the Alpine bookings going for next year ?

For topics that are specific to mountain locations, please go here.
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Winter enquiries and bookings have certainly picked up in the last 2 weeks - including the usual duffers that can't read when weeks are already booked. No enquiries for March yet - anyone else ?

Also had a 5-week enquiry for the summer from Saudi Arabia which would be a beauty if it converted ...

It does feel a tad slower this pre-season, although with the pound as weak as it is, I'm surprised we're getting any UK enquiries at all.

Beanie
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Beanie, I'm full for March (although some of that is our own holiday), in fact fully booked from 14th Feb until 11th April. Just pre-christmas and late January/early Feb to go.
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Well done Helen :lol: Is that fairly typical for this time of year for you - or has it booked up quicker than usual ?

March is often the last month to shift for us and we'll also hold some of that back for us.

Beanie
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Beanie, I don't think I had so much booked at this time last year but I will have to check. We cancelled our own March trip last year, but managed to book it up again pretty quickly (one week went within 24 hours of putting it back on the calendar). Only one new UK guest, other three are returners, and the rest are French. January is usually slow to book, and I often end up with several short breaks.
victoriac

Post by victoriac »

We seem to be a bit slower than usual and I have had almost no enquiries for March, which is worrying me a bit.
This week I've just started to get a more 'normal' amount of enquiries though so maybe I'll get March filled up - fingers crossed!