Cottage Guide

For topics that are specific to the UK and Ireland, please go here
apexblue

Cottage Guide

Post by apexblue »

First year listing with them and 3 bookings so paid for itself however want to cut down on advertising next year and not sure to renew as nothing from them for months. Anyone else finding the same thing?
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
annafern

Post by annafern »

I was with Cottage Guide for about 5 years but sadly this year I decided to come off the site.
First few years were fantastic but over the last two years enquiries and bookings have dried up totally.
Plus the fact that for some reason when someone clicks on to your website it doesn't record the referrals on my webstats which meant I couldn't really see how successful the site was. This may have changed now.
But what's strange is why these sites loose success over time and yet they are still coming up in Google in first 10 spots.
:?
Anna
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.