Help ! No Enquiries at all from holiday-rentals.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

You've got me worried Fluffy - my other half's a lawyer, but would love to be in your shoes. And as if life isn't confusing enough, he's married to .... well, me...!

If anyone wishes to defend or oppose Fluffy's statement on ''I'm a Celebrity" do visit the Cafe's 'Pet Hates' thread.
Last edited by Giddy Goat on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Jane,

I'm already spoken for but if all "old goats" were like you I wouldn't mind one little bit.

Alan
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Apologies to Ross Hugo for getting him confused with Ross McGowan. You can understand why though, I'm sure??? Now we only need Ross McGowan's photo and things will be clearer. Except for Ross Jonathan?? (does he really exist?), but then so far he has never posted here.
Alexia, I didn't think Ross McGowan was the MD of H-R.com or has he been promoted?
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

That's very nice of you Alan, but even if you weren't spoken for, and I, too, were hoof loose and fancy free, I think you might find my eating habits a bit of an adjustment. Poor Ron has resorted to taking his meals separately.

Susan, you're right about this Ross thing. It's time the rest of the Rental Rosses showed their faces. I can't say it will reduce the confusion by much, but you never know, and it will be fun anyway.

I had also observed that there are a few Andy's knocking round the listing sites - Holiday Rentals has an Andy there somewhere, as has Owners Direct.....

Orright, orrright, I'm going!
Last edited by Giddy Goat on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

Alan, I am mortified: my sincere apologies.
(I did consider the possibly defamatory nature of my description of you, but decided that you wouldn't find a solicitor (of the Supreme Court of England and Wales...) willing to take on any action you might decide to initiate against me.)
Let me say publicly that you are clearly totally cured of your previous condition.
Best,
Alexia.
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Alexia,

I feel better now. Coming from someone who has "been there, done that and probably got the T-shirt" I am delighted to get a clean bill of health.

Alan