Please review my Holiday Lettings page

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
SharkHunter

Please review my Holiday Lettings page

Post by SharkHunter »

Hi guys,

I was hoping that some more experienced members would cast an eye over my holiday lettings site and provide any input that could possibly help improve the advertisement

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rental ... eiro/48265

Kind regards

SH
Eileen2

Post by Eileen2 »

Hi SH,

I do not have time to go through your listing but did look at the home summary which appears in search results on Google and HL.

This is what you have....

"Holiday villa with swimming pool, golf nearby in Carvoeiro
Great Rates for 2010 - Enquire now for details Casa Branco Grande is a 3 bedroomed villa located in the picturesque fishing village of Carvoeiro on Portugal's Algarve coast. The villa is ideal for families or groups of golfers looking to get away for some sun.

The other properties which also appear in the search results 'talk up' their property by using descriptions such as "...luxurious villa is elegant, modern and private"/"Large, traditionally furnished villa in fantastic location"/ "a unique opportunity to enjoy a luxury family holiday"
and there is even this modest description..."This pretty villa is situated in the most sought after area of Galé" Perhaps you too should consider 'talking up' your property for the summary.
SharkHunter

Post by SharkHunter »

Thanks Eileen, good input, i'll do some talking up!
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

The advert generally looks nice to me.

Just a couple of quick points I noticed about the photos:
The caption for one of the kitchen photos is about the dining room, and in the bathroom photo you can see you taking the photo in the mirror - you may want to replace that one.
SharkHunter

Post by SharkHunter »

Thanks Dotty, Changes made with your input
SharkHunter

Post by SharkHunter »

Does anybody have any critiques of the content?
declanja

Post by declanja »

Hi Shark and welcome to LMH.

It seems to be a lovely villa! It would help if you outlined promixity to local shops, bars, beach etc. Your photos are lovely but it some especially of kitchen lookk a little empty. If you has flowers, plants, glasses etc on tables and worktop it may add more colour Same with potted plants around swimming pool.

Declan