I need to Design some Brochures for FREE

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
craigkillick

I need to Design some Brochures for FREE

Post by craigkillick »

Hi guys, I am of a design persuasion and have recently got into the holiday property game, with an off-plan property due in April 2007.

my credentials can be found at http://www.the-escape.co.uk

I know how I am going to market the property, etc. but I am keen to see some samples of other peoples brochures as part of my 'eduction', re. content, for some off-line marketing activity.

To this end, I am prepared to perhaps re-design a master (or individual brochures) based on what people send me.

So if you fancy having a brochure re-designed (or designed) - For FREE - from content you already have, drop me a line.

Although I layout in Quark on a Mac, I may also try my hand at creating a Word Template that I will make available to all.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at craig.killick@the-escape.co.uk
Last edited by craigkillick on Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Craig,

Whatever you use to design your brochures and your templates I would strongly recommend that you include the ability of converting them to PDF format. For me the only true cross-platform format for all purposes including professional printing.

Alan
craigkillick

Post by craigkillick »

Absolutely agree on that one. Print ready and web ready. Incidently enough Google can scan through PDFs now.

It's more for content really. Just looking for ideas on content so thought I'd dangle the carrot of re-design for people. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours kind of thing.

Got my own design background, as well as a couple of designers at hand to ply for ideas. Also got my hands on some good 'generic' photographic images.

I am into the idea of basing the brochure around more of a theme - ie. families and golfers in my case - two distinct looking brochures that can be distributed by print and e-mail.
craigkillick

Post by craigkillick »

Joanna - you e-mailed me some details. I am having probs with my e-mail so tried another - your servers block emails I send from different e-mail accounts so not sure how to contact you. Got the file though - thanks. Will work on it over next week.