Christmas and Thank you gift for the key holder

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Badger

Christmas and Thank you gift for the key holder

Post by Badger »

Hi, I really would like some ideas for a Christmas present to take with me to give to the lovely young lady who cleans and generally looks after our apartment.
I need something light to fit in my suitcase so chocs and biscuits are out (and a bit predictable anyway) she is in her early 30's and single, I bought her a handbag from M&S last year which she seemed to like but I'm not sure enough of her style to buy any item of clothing. Help please, I'm going on 29th Dec!!
A-two

Post by A-two »

Burberry Scarf. Anyone can wear one and they are really fashionable right now. Don't pay full price, buy on eBay. For someone I don't know well, I would buy the classic camel colour....ooops, I just saw your place is in the Canary Islands where I guess you don't need warm scarfs, so maybe a Burberry wallet instead.
Waves from America
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

Anything from Liberty's (http://www.liberty.co.uk/).
Best,
Alexia.
tansy

Post by tansy »

If you don't want to do clothing - I found a satellite picture of Utah Beach on the internet - printed it off as big as I could and framed of few of them up - looked fantastic when we finished - gave them as presents to our neighbours and folks that help out - went down really well...perhaps the islands as well are on the internet somewhere?

Failing that a Pashmina.... with all the new colours & designs - you can never have too many!
it's all a learning curve!
Badger

Post by Badger »

Thanks very much for your ideas and happy Christmas.