Discount for pensioners?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Well, when I'm retired, Richard, I shall come and make your worst nightmares come true!

:shock:

Mols :wink:
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
windrush

Post by windrush »

Now that I think of it our most grumble-prone guests have all been "senior", and all their gripes have been total non-issues that boiled down unfamiliarity. We too have sustained door damage ...
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

Not for nothing do we call ourselves 'saga louts'. And declare our intention of growing old disgracefully.

I have only had 6 months' practice but I have been living with a saga lout for ages so I have had time to learn the ropes. It's good fun. Well, we have to have some fun to compensate for the other stuff that goes with it, particularly the memory stuff. :roll: :roll: Now where did I leave my memory today... :?
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

Not for nothing do we call ourselves 'saga louts'. And declare our intention of growing old disgracefully.

I have only had 6 months' practice but I have been living with a saga lout for ages so I have had time to learn the ropes. It's good fun. Well, we have to have some fun to compensate for the other stuff that goes with it, particularly the memory stuff. :roll: :roll: Now where did I leave my memory today... :?
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

I've not heard the expression "Saga louts" before - like it! :lol:
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

I've not heard the expression "Saga louts" before - no, hang on - I think I might have already said that. Or did I??