Problem with website on independentowners.com

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
kg1

Problem with website on independentowners.com

Post by kg1 »

I'm not very techy so please bear with me. I have spent ages doing a freebie website on independentowners.com & although it still need tweaking I can't tell if it is live on the web yet or how to make it so on the iowners website. I have put the address into Google www.newforestholidayhome.iowners.net but it's not there. Although I can link to it from the iowners website. I only want it as a link to my smaller website listings & am not interested in SEO etc. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Well it seems to be there for me Kyreina ..

but Im soo untechy that might not be what youre asking :roll:

[Looks nice BTW] :)
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Hi. yes it's there now - how strange. What was I doing wrong? Still isn't on the list when I put it into google, only 2 pages come up so I can see it's not there, but that doesn't bother me that much so long as a link will work. Oh well! many thanks.

Might pluck up the courage & submit it to LMHs for scrutiny once it's all done!!
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

Hi KG
You seem to be live now but in case you don't know how you did it:

To make pages live there is a link in the editing area.
So if you have edited (for example) the gallery, before you leave that window you have to click on 'make this page live' at the top (or I think that is where it is). Hope that helps!

You know it is live if it has a tick against it in the menu on the left. To expand this menu you have to click on 'add content'
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Thankyou pepsipus. I really am a novice at this.

Wish we were 'soaking up the sun' I'm in Surrey with my jumper & socks on to keep warm, pouring down outside. Swop you!