Change or not to change?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Tykatem

Change or not to change?

Post by Tykatem »

Hi

I've had my website www.tykatem.co.uk for some 18 months now and was thinking it was due an update and change. before I give the go ahead to mess things about, has anyone got any suggestions or opinions on how I can improve it?

Pete
www.tykatem.co.uk
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hi Tykatem,

I don't think it needs much changing at all!! The only thing I would do is move the button 'Around and About' up to the top of the page - it's a bit lost at the bottom and some people might miss it. Could that be a problem my end?

Also when I start viewing pictures, to the right of the main pic is a box saying 'click to enlarge' but it's empty and clicking does nothing.

Otherwise it's a very informative site, nice touch having details of the eclipse, good for people to know it's up to date.

Hope this helps,

Kathy
Ju

Post by Ju »

I agree with Kathy. The only thing I would change is to make it clear on the appartment page how many it can sleep and how much it costs.

It's a good site and I see no need to re-do it.

Ju