All comments appreciated!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
skiingchalet

All comments appreciated!

Post by skiingchalet »

Hi, we've only recently put the website for our 2 bedroom Romanian ski chalet online. Any comments at all would be greatly appreciated, and I'm sure we've missed some important information! StatCounter shows we're getting a modest number of hits per day but would like to do everything possible to make the most of these!

http://www.skiingchalet.co.uk

Thanks in advance,

Mark
Ju

Post by Ju »

Hi Mark

Not a bad site.

Three quick comments
1. I think the grey main body would be much better in white. You could then put the text in the nice dark blue you have on the banner. I think the gery somehow makes me think of dirty snow.

2. I would have liked to see a page dedicated to the appartment. I know you've got the photos on the virtual tour page and the list of facilities on the home page, but I like to see a couple of good photos of the accommodation and a bit of description on a serperate page.

3. You have 3 maps on one of the pages, none of which are readable. Could you do a map which you could see on the web without having to click for more details?

4. The front page could do with a title above the text, something like, Self Catering Ski Chalet in Transylvania, sleeps 4-8.

Sorry that was four comments! :D

Hope this helps.

Ju
skiingchalet

Thanks!

Post by skiingchalet »

Thanks Ju, great advice! I'll have a go at working those out this weekend.

Mark
JulieR

Post by JulieR »

Hi,
no new comments to add but do agree with the grey, makes it look a bit miserable. Thought the site was good, very informative which is great seeing as it's an area I (and probably others?) are not familiar with.
Julie