A first attempt

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
garlic

A first attempt

Post by garlic »

So please don't be too cruel...The problem is I just go all blurry when I try to make sense of this incredibly straight forward (or so they say) website software...see I can't even find out how or where to make the email address behave like an email address it's with 1&1 does anybody no what I need to do?
garlic

Post by garlic »

whoops giving the website address might be helpful! leslamasdelabastide.net
Highams Park Harry

Post by Highams Park Harry »

Dordogne Holiday Cottage, sleeps eight
http://www.ruedelagare.co.uk
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

I am no expert as a have to get someone else t transfer my ideas onto the net but my opinion is the site layout is good BUT i would like to see more photos.

1. Of the property
2. Of you and your family.

Maybe adding a weekly diary would be good. I have seen that on a few sites. Just a few words and that would bring people back.

SARAH
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

ps Just has another look and i think there maybe too much text on the home page. You have a very interesting home with animals that are fun. You could try and make the site reflect this more.

On the contact page why not have a photo of you and your partner?

SARAH
garlic

Post by garlic »

Thanks for that imput :)

I've actually started to rebuild the site in frontpage which I'm hating but it does allow me to design it the way I want to.

More photos would be good and they will come, likewise more pages. I felt that I just needed to get a presence out there to have anyhope at all of getting a booking for this year.

Now if it would just stop snowing and the power would stop cutting I might get somewhere :)