Photoshop package

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Ju

Photoshop package

Post by Ju »

I have Adobe photoshop 5.0, but it is a limited edition which came free from somewhere. Whilst I can do most things with it, it is very unstable and regularly crashes. I am thinking of buying the full version, but was wondering if this is the best package for me. Can anyone advise?

Ju
mvus

Post by mvus »

Photoshop Elements will do pretty much everything you are likely to need at a much lower cost. All the same functions are the same so nothing new to learn.
It often used to come bundled free on the software CD with many new digital cameras but now they are so cheap you don't tend to get goodies like that with the camera.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I second that re Photoshop elements. Unless you are a professional with photo packages I think it should do everything what you want with a bit less confusion!
mpprh

Post by mpprh »

Hi

It is worth downloading Irfanview free ( http://www.irfanview.com ), and checking if it does what you need.

Peter
The Languedoc Page
www.the-languedoc-page.com