Feedback requested

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
lorca

Post by lorca »

...sorry Paolo - posted before seeing yours
If not now, when?
CSE

Post by CSE »

Just a quick note to say say an open thank you to you all. I will respond to PMs later.
I am humbled by your support.

Ian
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Ah....that's nice. Don't worry, hopefully all comes good in the end. After all, when you've hung around here for a bit we all know who are the good guys (& gals). :wink:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ah....that's nice. Don't worry, hopefully all comes good in the end. After all, when you've hung around here for a bit we all know who are the good guys (& gals)
Ow Yes :wink: :) Glad Paolo sorted it Thanks Paolo! 8)
Clive in Abruzzo

Post by Clive in Abruzzo »

ALBOE, if you click on the phone symbol it brings up a dialog box giving you the option to either download Skype or go to your Skype account. As far as I can see that window won't go away unless one of those options is selected.

Subsequently clicking on other site tabs brings up the associated windows underneath the Skype window. So then you might want to have a look at cancelling the Skype window if and when a visitor clicks off it. The only way I could find to clear the Skype dialog box was to refresh the page. Just a thought, sorry if this has already been mentioned :o)

Quite a nice site I thought. :D
Last edited by Clive in Abruzzo on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Clive in Abruzzo wrote: Quite a nice site I thought. :D
You didn't see what it was like originally, which is what we all commented on. It has been vastly improved, so I suppose some of the recommendations from forum members must have been listened to.
CSE

Re: A thank you

Post by CSE »

Clive you may have wasted a bit of time looking at the website especially if you read this from page 2
paolo wrote:
A little bit of England wrote:it is unlikely I shall become a regular poster here.
Let me confirm that. Bye-bye.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.