Booking Conditions

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Duchess

Booking Conditions

Post by Duchess »

Would anyone have a sample booking conditions I could use, ours is really inadequate and I would welcome a good guideline, especially pool usage.

I hope you do not mind

Thanks,

Duchess
debk

Post by debk »

Hi, Duchess. By booking conditions, do you mean a rental agreement? Ours is online at www.VisitingPortugal.com/rental-agreement.htm

Nothing fancy and no pool... but feel free to take a browse.
debk
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Duchess,

I don't have any rules relating to the use of my pool. It is there for my guests to use as they wish. Mind you, living on-site as I do, I would never hesitate in telling them if they were abusing the privilege.

I am in full compliance with French safety laws and regulations and I simply include the following statement in my terms and conditions, which are signed by all guests before they arrive:-

“Always remember that swimming pools can be dangerous places, especially for young children. Guests are responsible for their own safety and parents are solely responsible for the supervision and safety of their children. We strongly advise that you arrange full travel, accident and health insurance.�

Alan
Duchess

Post by Duchess »

Thanks for the comments have been useful. Anymore would be appreciative.
Duchess
paolo

Post by paolo »

Duchess,

Here are a couple of past threads with loads of rental agreement discussion and examples:

viewtopic.php?t=109

viewtopic.php?t=695
Paolo
Lay My Hat