Yet again !!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Hells Bells

Yet again !!

Post by Hells Bells »

I replied to the inital enquiry just to see what the response would be. :D :D . here we go again. Hello,
Thanks for your response.....I am okay with the aprt and the rental price of €1200.00.I do hope you will grant me the previledge to have the aprt? I am planning to move in as soon as i have secured a siuitable place to stay in. This is a little more about me...I am Richard.I am 45 in age and my wife 36.i am very nice ,caring honest,kind,responsible, hardworking,clean,reliable and social.i like watching movies swimming and runnig and reading too i do not go to partys , NOR smoke nor drink i am very passionate i like to share ideas with others.All this attributes i guess you will finally see for your self if i get in.
But less i forget, sometimes aggressive when provoked to an extent,Concerning the payment, I have contacted my client, he promised will make out payment to you,he will be paying you in excess cos he's taking care of my accomodation and travelling fee.He would be paying you $5,000.As soon as you get the Cheque,get it deposited in your bank.When the cheque gets cleared,pls deduct the cost of the move in fees, which is €1200.00 and send the remaining balance of €3800, which would be for the entire family flight expenses and my living allowance for the 3 months period,The balance should be sent to our traveling agent whose information would be provided to you as soon as you recieve payment,And i will want you to e-mail him to know the level of the transaction about the rental is now on, travelprocessor@outgun.com.
I want you to see this as a favour you'll be willing to do for a neighbour ok. As soon as i get there, i would need to
discusse more further with you and my wife too,And i think it includes all utilities as the rental concern. Pls i want you to do this for me in good faith. Pls if you comply,do not hesitate to provide me with these information.
Full Name that will be on the payment form,Cheque.
Address:
City :
State :
Zip Code:
Phone No:
I will be willing hearing from you intime,And it a pleasure to meet you and nice doing business with you further.
Thanks.