Corfu

For topics that are specific to Greece, please go here.
Eileen2

Corfu

Post by Eileen2 »

Hello,

I'm new here and thought I'd say hello to you all. :D

This website is so good, I'm having a great time reading through all the pages.

Our villa is in Arillas N.W. Corfu, it was the usual mad rush to get it completed on time for our first guests arriving on the 2nd June, but we made it with 2 hours to spare! I'm sure many of you have been through this stress and can identify with me when I say that when I got home it took me 2 weeks to recover. :(

There is still some work to do, but not anything that affects the guests comfort or lets the guests down.

With the villa not being finished until so late in the day I did not manage to get very many photographs for my website. Fortunately that does not seem to have put guests off, we have managed to achieve 11 weeks rental, this week being the first free week. In saying that we did price the villa very favourably this year to attract attention.

So far we are booked out for June 2007, long may this continue!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better, it's like starting a new job trying to remember all your names as I read through the postings. :?

Eileen2
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hello Eileen

Welcome to the forum :D

Im sure you will find the discussions varied & very useful I know I have.

Youll find the members a fountain of information.

Feel free to ask any queries you may have If they dont know the answer, theyll know a man who does. :wink:

Regards
Eileen2

Post by Eileen2 »

Thank you Ros.

This site should be compulsory reading for anyone letting out property, it's fantastic. :D
taniamabec

Post by taniamabec »

Corfu is such a beautiful place. I have visited this beautiful island 5 times already and I am planning to visit once again. The people are very nice and I love the surrounding there. I have already been two time in Moraitika and i really love this lovely village. So I am planning to visit this nice village once again.
I sat out on the narrow way, many years ago... hoping I would find true love along the broken road...God bless the broken road.
Windy

Post by Windy »

Well if you were looking for somewhere else lovely to stay I can wholeheartedly recommend Eileen's stunning villa in Arillas to you.
Eileen2

Post by Eileen2 »

Taniamabec. I agree it's a beautiful island...but I would say that wouldn't I :roll: :D Feel free to contact me for information should you ever decide to visit the North West of the island for a change.
Windy wrote:Well if you were looking for somewhere else lovely to stay I can wholeheartedly recommend Eileen's stunning villa in Arillas to you.

Windy, thanks for your comments. :D You and your family were a joy to have...you kept Neill & Wendy (not forgetting the Arillas forum) well amused with your fun, nonsense and joie de vivre :lol:

Eileenx
JasmineEvs

Post by JasmineEvs »

Corfu is a wonderful place as far as I know, it will be very nice if you could post some pictures in the topic!