Comments welcomed on website usability

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
NuBeginnings

Post by NuBeginnings »

gam wrote:NuBeginnings - Please take this as positive criticism as that's certainly my intention.

I do feel that you are being overly defensive about the content when other than the discussion about whether "unparalleled" is reasonable or not, pretty much all other criticism has been about the presentation of the content, not the content itself.

Quite possibly the LMH membership doesn't sit squarely in your target demographics, but as a group they are mostly professional people running successful businesses. There's quite a weight of opinion (no pun intended) saying your website isn't attractive or engaging. Adjectives used like "tacky", "cheap", "annoying", "cluttered" and "low rent desperate" must surely give you some concern? Of the seven people to respond to your request for feedback, all have been pretty damning about the look and feel and that's not going to be fixed with the odd tweak here or there.
I have taken all the comments on board some of the comments are just what I was looking for. The banners are a good example of that the contact page not enough information... The other members comments are all important.
A lot of time has gone in to the thought process and I am always striving to improve.
So thank you for your opinions I am going to go over the site and see what I can change.
NuBeginningsFrance

www.NuBeginningsFrance.com
I could not tread these perilous paths in safety, if I did not keep a saving sense of humor.