ANY one with a b and b in Florence

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
pujols

ANY one with a b and b in Florence

Post by pujols »

we are planning a visit late March 2012.
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Hi!
We are not in Florence and we are not a B&B, but driving from here you can be in Florence in under one hour or you can take a train and be in central Florence without the hassle of traffic and the costs of the parking (train is 3.10 euro one way).
The one bedroom groundfloor apartment is 63 euro per night (min. 3 nights) + 25 euro for the cleaning.
Ciao!
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
Wendy@NorthIdaho

Post by Wendy@NorthIdaho »

Tizfata, would someone need a car to get to your place or could a tourist get by with trains and buses? We love Italy but don't want to rent a car so stick to using the public transportation.

Lovely place!

Wendy
New Vacation Rental called DayStar Lodge! (Sold Narrows Cottage now have a rental management company called A-List Rental Management)
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Thank you, Wendy!
I am afraid a car is absolutely necessary for the short commutes to the train station and the supermarket, sorry!
Even if you decide to go elsewhere, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have doubts or need to doublecheck something, ok? Sometimes I came across incredible ads from my competotors saying they are 30 mins from Florence, 30 mins from Siena and 30 mins from Pisa, something that is phisically impossible if you do not have a private jet...
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
Wendy@NorthIdaho

Post by Wendy@NorthIdaho »

Thank you so much! I will keep that in mind if we do get the opportunity to go to Florence, we were only able to do a day trip from Rome the last time and as you know Florence is more than a one day job... I'm hoping to go back and really explore it and really like the idea of having someplace to use as a base to explore from as yours sounds like a wonderful location to see the surrounding area from.

Too bad about needing a car for your place, I'm just still too nervous about trying out the roads for myself.

Thank you again for your offer of help!
Wendy
New Vacation Rental called DayStar Lodge! (Sold Narrows Cottage now have a rental management company called A-List Rental Management)
CSE

Re: ANY one with a b and b in Florence

Post by CSE »

pujols wrote:we are planning a visit late March 2012.
Are any of these any help?
http://www.slowtrav.com/italy/hotels/li ... r=Florence
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
ianthy

Post by ianthy »

Hi - you could check out www.venere.com we usually use this site to find very reasonably priced hotels in florence when we fancy an overnight.