Free and good value listings

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Perrot

Free and good value listings

Post by Perrot »

I've been renting out in France for over three years and get good returns from the following listings, which are all either free or under 20 Euros a year: here they are in order of success for last month.
1. gitelink.com
2. france-gites.com
3. mylinea.com/gites
4. hrfrance.com

This order of success remains virtually stable from month to month.

Mitch
kas33

Post by kas33 »

Thats very interesting. I have done loads of research on different sites and haven't heard of any on your list! I'll certainly be checking them out.

Karen
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I haven't heard of any of them either and on asking a few people, they haven't heard of any of them either!! :?

www.thepetitmanoir.com

ps- Karen , are you the person who used to (years ago) be on a yahoo "dreaming" site and had a horse called Kas?
ashtondav

Post by ashtondav »

They don't seem to appear on the first few pages of google.fr when searched for "vacances gites". Also the listings aren't very well presented - just a couple of lines of text and no photos. Strange. I was interested because I wanted to find a few similar sites for spain.

Tudor
www.frigiliana-apartment.com
Sometimes i sits and thinks - and sometimes i just sits...
Perrot

Post by Perrot »

Try looking for "gites france" on msn search or on yahoo.com. Or even just gites on msn search.
kas33

Post by kas33 »

ps- Karen , are you the person who used to (years ago) be on a yahoo "dreaming" site and had a horse called Kas?

Certainly not!!

kas was my initials before I got married, which became a nickname - nothing more exciting than that I'm afraid... :D
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I went and looked at your website and decided you weren't. Coincidence happens quite a bit hey? :lol: