....and another!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Stu

....and another!

Post by Stu »

We've also been the 'victim' over the last 2 or 3 days. This time from a 'David Monk'. See the reply below when I told him that we had availability from Oct - Nov. Will these people ever learn?

Hello ,
Very Good to have your responds to our first mail,everything if perfectly fine and once again am very glad to have your mail now that you have been able to check and confirmed that you will be able to let us rent the property for the date and the time that we needed i think there are some other thing that i think i will need to let you know,We are 3 in number we are from Jericho New York City but i stay here in the great Britain UK for my business to be in progress and we will be staying in your property You have confirm our stays.
Oct 1st 2006 Checinking in:
Nov 30th 2006 Cheking out:
Yes now that we have decided that we will be staying in your property for the date and the time that we booked OK in our first mail that we did sent to you we makes you understand that we will needed to know if we can bring (2 Pentium 4 Laptop its not not need connection) in the property any way we have book for Pentium 4 Laptop that we will be bringing into the property so i think i will need your proceedures on each and every step that i take before we arrived.
Yes i will need you to kindly reduce the amount for the 2 months i needs reduced amount because am still buying Laptop OK,Concering the property i think we will needs to have a good look very good on the both the inside of the property and also the outside of the property so that i can as well show this to my family for them to see the place that we are be staying for 2 month while we will be on the vacation,well i will also need to have the amount i mean the sum amount that the 2 months rental will cost me so that i can make all arrangment for the way every thing will be sent i hope that there is no problem about the Pentium 4 Laptop that i told you about am really in need of the Pentium 4 Laptop its just annon connection items small machine that i have already booked OK.
Its will be more ok if you do me a big favour i want you to tell me more about the area that the property is located am planning to buy one nice small Three bed room Flat.
Any i will be hoping to have your mail sonner so that we can make all arrangment before we arrived and also i will need to know how far the air port i mean the miles from the air port to the location of the property.i will be hoping to have your mail sonner ok.Do make sure you reply on time
Thanks Alot

....and what's so bloody special about the Pentium 4 Laptop?