world cup

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
roxytoo

world cup

Post by roxytoo »

Is anyone else thinking bookings are a bit slow this year? I heard on the radio that the estate agents etc always have a bad time every four years because of the world cup and people stay at home to watch it and don't want to go away!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LaLuz

Post by LaLuz »

There could be something in that. I've got a booking for the end of the world cup and I got a panicky phonecall when he realised that he might miss the final!

I promised I would source him a good bar to watch it in when I was next over(which I have done) and he went away happy!

I think I diverted a family crisis!!!
Maisy

Post by Maisy »

Aaar...it all makes sense to me now...I had a booking from 7-14 July, but they have just cancelled, giving a long convoluting reason why...I think the really reason is the husband would miss the final.....maybe I will have to put something on my website to say I know where to find a TV....in English..
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Maybe we could make a feature of it-get away from the World Cup holidays!!!! :D
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

We have got bookings during the World Cup - however, only for one of them did the husband confirm before booking that there would be UK TV to follow the games!