spreadsheets

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
roxytoo

spreadsheets

Post by roxytoo »

Hi all, am trying to set up a spreadsheet which tells me which sites gives me bookings (just the monies part recorded, how much and when) but mine is ending up all over the place! Anyone got any tips?? Spreadsheets are not my strong point! :oops:
Ben McNevis

Post by Ben McNevis »

Meishka,

You might find my new program useful. It is designed to deal with all aspects of managing one or more holiday rentals.

It can produce a graph of enquiries by advert and days boooked by advert among a lot of other things.

Obviously, though, you have to get the data in to it first.

Anyway, do have a look. You can download it from
http://www.prgrancanaria.com/hrd

As it is very new, I'm offering free registration for the first few users.

Regards
Ben Friman
debk

Post by debk »

Hi, Meisha -

Spreadsheets are actually one of my strong points... but for this type of information I use Rentalbot.com.

It tracks inquiries and bookings, by source (your website, h-rentals, vrbo, referrals, whatever you define). Your graphs showing which listing sites are producing -- and which are not -- are always just a click away.

Rentalbot does tons more (eg, emails reminders for "to do"s) which you can learn about in their free trial. After the free trial, it's $59US per year. I think it's well worth it.
debk
roxytoo

spreadsheets

Post by roxytoo »

thanks for both replies, will look at them now!