thoughts on our revamp

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:lol: Probably. No sign of Mascamps as yet. Hope he's OK.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

i had an automatic email from his website http://www.ourinns.org/
giving details of visits etc. to my property for the first time ever, but I've no idea if Arnold is still in France - I think his wife is Spanish and they may have moved.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

His other website is still live. :?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
ourinns

Post by ourinns »

I'm still around :D . Trying to sell MC though (couldn't stay on in France as they couldn't educate the kids in our area). The ourinns sites are definitely alive and well and indeed we're continuing to develop them. Hot off the presses update is at www.inns4u.com [B&B and self-catering with, unbelievably, up from 20 properties 7 years ago to several thousand properties now] and we're in the process of rolling out an update to the other sites (eg see www.ourgites.org ). In the works is a mobile version, probably using inns2go.com that I registered years ago but didn't get around to using 'til now.

What happened with the Dutch was that we'd tentative arrangements for a Dutch friend to tidy up the translation which in the end fell though and I forgot all about it. The Spanish version was written from scratch but needed a bit of tidying up I suspect: too much to do, too little time, as always.

However, to make up for that I did run up a version in Ulster Scots for the laugh: www.mascamps.com/os .