Long Winter let

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

:D :D . I'm rather relieved really. It felt like I was giving my home away, and that I was losing control over it. I'm sure it wouldn't have been like that, but who knows?

Helen
enid

Post by enid »

I'm rather relieved really. It felt like I was giving my home away, and that I was losing control over it.
I'm not sure at all about long lets.

Kevin and I had to live in one of our gites during the winter as the work on the house side had started. If we were clients I'd never have us back!! Our first rental for that gite is Monday and we have taken nearly a week to prepare the gite for the season - the other gite which was only used a little by family over the winter took no time at all. We used the cooker,of course, and I did try to keep it cleaned as we went along but it still needed a far bigger clean than in the other gite.

I think that people who are there for longer get embedded and so does their dirt! I know that we are not seeking afull time salary from our gotes but we still do want the dosh - if I can get that from holiday rentals I will be happy - also we live on site so I would feel I had lost my home a little. Clients - nic e to see them and nice to see them go!!!