Please tell me the truth

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
florence99

Please tell me the truth

Post by florence99 »

..what you think about my website:
http://www.sosuarentals.com/
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Hi, it is really hard to read! I wouldn't use italics right the way through and also the heading text (which looks like WordArt)doesn't really work.

Sorry to be negative as I didn't really get past the front page because of the readability - it looks quite "fuzzy" and dances before my eyes a bit! Sorry!! Maybe change the text first?
enid

Post by enid »

I had the same thoughts as as Sue - also all the text is over to one side on my screen and I had to scroll down to find the menu bar. The apartments and villas look lovely but the photos need to be sharper. You obviously have a good product but at the moment I don't feel the site is doing it justice.
Jo Tomkinson

Post by Jo Tomkinson »

I had a look but found it a bit messy - remember "less is more" and I think this particularly applies to websites. I clicked on various links but kind of lost my way a bit although your properties do look lovely from the photos. I'm no expert, and have been messing with my own website for a good 18 months, tweaking here and there till finally I, too, have asked for people's opinions in case I had lost my way.

But one thing for sure, the members on this forum have some brilliant websites and will give you lots of good advice.