www.HolidaySiteBuilder.com - Reviews Anyone ?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
DebbyTutton

www.HolidaySiteBuilder.com - Reviews Anyone ?

Post by DebbyTutton »

Hi all,
I have been looking into getting my first site and have come across HolidaySiteBuilder.
Has anyone here used them or have any info regarding reliability etc ?
Any comments welcome
CSE

Post by CSE »

hello and welcome to LMH
A lot off these hosting websites have been discussed previously. Most are cheaper and most come with good recommendations via this forum
Here are a few examples.
viewtopic.php?t=14387
viewtopic.php?t=11235
viewtopic.php?t=15610
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
DebbyTutton

Post by DebbyTutton »

I know there are a lot out there.

I've spent the last 2 weeks hammering my computer and literally going google-eyed.

I specifically want online booking and payment with Paypal so, unless I am prepared to purchase a separate sw pkg, my search is pretty narrow.

I've looked into lots of sw pkgs like SuperControl and Bookalet but I felt it would be nice to have all my eggs in one basket. I also liked the templates in HolidaySiteBuilder. When I contacted them with questions they replied pretty quick. Not too quick to mean they have no other customers; just about right.

My only concern is that I can't find any Reviews and I would really like someone to say "Hey, Yeah, I used them and they were great"

Coward that I am :lol:
DebbyTutton

Post by DebbyTutton »

Just found something very interesting !

I did a search for "Reviews HolidaySiteBuilder" and got lots of hits on sites which have been built by HolidaySiteBuilder.

Tomorrow I will get dialling and speak to them for first hand reviews.
CSE

Post by CSE »

DebbyTutton wrote:I know there are a lot out there.

I've spent the last 2 weeks hammering my computer and literally going google-eyed.

I specifically want online booking and payment with Paypal so, unless I am prepared to purchase a separate sw pkg, my search is pretty narrow.

I've looked into lots of sw pkgs like SuperControl and Bookalet but I felt it would be nice to have all my eggs in one basket. I also liked the templates in HolidaySiteBuilder. When I contacted them with questions they replied pretty quick. Not too quick to mean they have no other customers; just about right.

My only concern is that I can't find any Reviews and I would really like someone to say "Hey, Yeah, I used them and they were great"

Coward that I am :lol:
Shame you did not give us a list of requirements before as I do not think there is anyone else that can do that. I cannot see them saying anything about linking your paypal account.
Nothing about their services has come up before so maybe they do not come up to much as far as members of this forum here are concerned.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
DebbyTutton

Post by DebbyTutton »

I'll let you know how I get on with my calls.

They definately do the Paypal thing but a little "human intervention" is necessary. I can cope with that.

I've gathered a long list of numbers for tomorrow.

Watch this space ...
DebbyTutton

Post by DebbyTutton »

Okay,

Made loads of calls today (12) and HolidaySiteBuilder have scored many points from the customers I spoke to.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Is this an infomercial?
Paolo
Lay My Hat