Website content

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Foxandsot

Website content

Post by Foxandsot »

Hello

I'm in the process of building my website and I've got a few questions.

1. We were thinking of doing baby packs and I have named one of the pages on our website "travelling with Children" and have put all the info on there. Things like we have catches on cupboard doors and plug sockets have covers, swimming pool safety fence blah blah. All these things will be removable if someone stays and do not have children. Should I do a separate page titled "travelling without children" and state that the villa will not be like staying in a nursery!! If so, anyone got any bright ideas on wording :D

2. Where our villa is situated is in a very quiet area, on the other side of the island from the more popular areas like Paphos. I was thinking of adding a page called "Why holiday in Pervolia", do you think this is a bad idea? Will some people may think "what's wrong with it, if you have to say why you should stay there?"

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle
cromercrabholiday

Re: Website content

Post by cromercrabholiday »

VillaTatiana wrote:Hello

I'm in the process of building my website and I've got a few questions.

1. We were thinking of doing baby packs and I have named one of the pages on our website "travelling with Children"

2. "Why holiday in Pervolia", do you think this is a bad idea? Will some people may think "what's wrong with it, if you have to say why you should stay there?"
I'd change 1. to "Facilities for families" as they won't be travelling, they will be staying by that stage 2. to "About Pervolia" but in both cases you need some key points on the home page - you've got to get the punters interested enough to want to look further.

Best of luck

John
Martha

Post by Martha »

1 - I agree that "for families" is probably better. It's a huge advantage to have these facilities..Maybe divide the list of facilities into two? So:

We are ideal for familes because:

- All cupboard doors are latched
- Enclosed private garden
- Pool with safety fence
- Another useful design feature
- Yet another useful design feature

We are also delighted to proved on request:
- Travel cot
- high chair
- Plug socket covers
- Safety gates

so it's clear that not all of these facilities are permanent? What do you think?

2 -I'd like to see a page called "About Pervolia" (or maybe even "Peaceful Pervolia" or something? ) - I don't think it would make people question the choice at all, and it's a good place to answer questions that might be in people's minds about the area.