Old Timer looking for review of new website...

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Dear Jimbo,
You and I are on the same wavelength, I feel the same about being able to see a selection of images at a glance and to be able to pick and choose my way through the "diaporama" of images at my own speed. I've now added a very thin block white separater around the images.

I really appreciate everybody's input to my question about how to display my photos, but I realise that I'll never be able to please everybody so I think on this occasion I'll just have to please myself, as long as the images don't look horrendous.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Normandy Cow wrote: I really appreciate everybody's input to my question about how to display my photos, but I realise that I'll never be able to please everybody so I think on this occasion I'll just have to please myself, as long as the images don't look horrendous.
How nicely put NC. :) That's the point though isn't it; you ask, we give, and then you pick and choose to suit? Otherwise all websites would be the same....... :lol:

The thin white border is an improvement over the solid block though. :wink: