Help needed to promote B&B in Paris

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
cecile

Help needed to promote B&B in Paris

Post by cecile »

Hello !

I am new on this forum and this is my first topic.
I am starting a B&B rental business in Paris, city where it is not much developped.
I am starting with 4 very nice ones. I am focusing on very special places, secret places to stay will the exact words. The ones I already fit with these words (B&B in a house in Montmartre with garden and swimming pool, another one the historical district of Paris (5) in a 18 century building overlooking a garden etc...
If anybody could help me to target guests who are willing to stay in such places, I would be much grateful. In exchange, I would be happy to help with french marchet in SEO or anything else.
I hope that I am not too demanding but any advice will be welcome. My website should be on line in June.
Thanks in advance
Cecile
B&B in Paris
Ju

Post by Ju »

It sounds like a good idea. I'm sure there is a big market for places like this. The only advice I can offer for the moment is to imagine who your potential customers are, and which words would they search the internet for. Then do the searches yourself to see what comes up.

I would imaging things such as "B+B Paris" "Accommodation Paris" "Guest House Paris" would be a good start.

Good luck

Ju
Loopy Lou

Post by Loopy Lou »

Bienvenue Cecile,

I wish you the best of luck with your new business. I am sure you will find a great deal of good advice on this excellent forum from those who run B&Bs.

I am planning to move to France this year as soon as my house is sold.

A bientot,

Lou
Louise
www.lacharronniere.com delightful gites in the Vienne countryside.
cecile

B&B in Paris

Post by cecile »

Thanks a lot Lou for your nice words.
I am working hard and hope that it will be successful
Good luck to you
B&B in Paris
Marion

Post by Marion »

Cecile,
Do you have a web site or use a rental listing site? This year I seem to have had a few people (mainly American and Canadian) who are flying into Paris and staying there for a few days before coming down to Nice. I also have friends coming over from Australia next year who are touring Europe.

Please PM me with details etc.
No need to go far to shop 'til you drop - just go next door to Chanel. http://rueparadis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/