Dog-friendly house swap

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
KathyG

Dog-friendly house swap

Post by KathyG »

I'm looking for somewhere in the UK for me and my husband, and maybe a few others, and our 3 whippets in exchange for time at Estuary House in Brittany - sleeps 12. This would have to be out of season. We're broadly looking at South West of England but are open to any area within vaguely easy reach from Plymouth........any one interested?

Alternatively a swap with our own house near Plymouth? We live in a large cottage in a cute little village, 100yds from a pub/restaurant, :D 3 bedrooms, (1 x King, 1 x Double, 1 x small Double) woodburners, large enclosed garden, conservatory, huge kitchen. 5 mins to shops, 15 mins from City, Dartmoor, 25 mins to dog-friendly beaches.
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
welshgirl

Post by welshgirl »

Hi Kathy,

Would you consider N Wales - the house is roomy, sleeps 10 and I would happily take 3 whippets.

Bit of a drive from the south coast but its a lovely area with plenty of woodland walks and beaches nearby.

PM me if you are interested
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Thank you Welshgirl, your house looks fabulous, you must have spent a fortune renovating it!

We're not sure whether we want to travel that far yet, still dithering.......

Just to be clear for everyone else, we're not expecting a like-for-like trade so although our house in Brittany sleeps 12, we'd be very happy with a 2-bed cottage somewhere. :D
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."