UK TV on a Wii, XBox, PS3 and Apple TV abroad

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
kendalcottages

Post by kendalcottages »

Wow... that's great coverage, Bob... well done.
Kendal Holiday Cottages Ltd., Kendal, Cumbria - between the Lake District & the Yorkshire Dales.
Medoc Bob

Double Time to all the Team

Post by Medoc Bob »

kendalcottages wrote:Wow... that's great coverage, Bob... well done.
Double time to all the team and now it looks like triple time.

But yes great coverage in the USA, does give you a nice feeling when your own company is recommended in a major US newspaper

Bob
Back in UK, our house in France is now back as a Holiday Home
lasourcetranquille

Post by lasourcetranquille »

Bob,

I am trying to contact someone from Lamnia but having no luck. I fear the positive coverage you had over the Olympics may have affected the company's customer service levels.

I contacted technical support last Thursday online, as my cc box would not give me a uk ip address. I was promised an answer from them that evening. Now, best part of a week later, I've still not had a reply.

I have emailed support directly, no response. I have completed the form on their website for support, no response. I have looked for online support, it hasn't been available since last week. I have pm'd you Bob on this site, no response. There is no contact number on the lamnia website, so I am running our of options.

I Have paid £200 for this 'console connect' box, which is useless. I'm not impressed. Please let me know someone is out there.