New multi-language site, feedback please

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Circé wrote: Here, 2nd para of general text : Il est totalement privé, avec des vues exceptionnelles sur la belle campagne et est très paisible, vous serez en mesure d'oublier l'agitation de la vie et de jouir en étant totalement par vous-mêmes avec personne d'autre autour.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG Circé, thank you for making my day, that is sooooo funny! This should be used as the definitive example of why one should NOT use Google translator, because that is exactly what came (!!!!) out of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In actual fact, I had already created some text which is on our current French site which you get if you click on the flag on our old website: http://gitenormandie.wordpress.com/
"Au bout d’un chemin sans issue, c’est tellement calme, vous pourrez oublier le va-et-vient de la vie quotidien, et vous reposer dans un havre de paix et de tranquillité avec point de voisins. Vous seriez séduit par le confort et l’espace – nous faisons le tout pour assurer que vous passerez de belles vacances."
(think maybe I'd rather have an orgasm though!) :lol: :wink:

Circé wrote:On towels and sheets, surely you have enough sheets to have at least one complete second set? None of our owners expect us to remake all the beds with the same freshly laundered sheets, it's impossible on a changeover day - especially if it's raining.

Yes we have loads of sheets, and we always provide them as inclusive in the price. But usually one set gets left in the tumble dryer if she doesn't have enough time to finish them.
It is just the towels we ask people to bring in their cars, and if they forget them, they can use our ones, but they would have to pay for my cleaner to take them away with her to wash for next guests. But I will talk to her when I next go over to see how much she would charge to wash them at home every week, because you are right, it would be better to include them.

Bassman: Thanks for pointing that out, you are right, I really must sort that out, it isn't sharp at all and does let it down. I can't quite decide what to have up there....

Jimbo: Thanks for the comments, and we are on the same wavelength. On my old "photo gallery" I always included detail shots because I too believe they are important.
http://gitenormandie.wordpress.com/album-de-photos/
Circé

Post by Circé »

Well it did make me laugh!!!!