Review of the Dutch version of our website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
CSE

Post by CSE »

'welcome thuis in in frankrijk'?!?!

make it 'welkom' and i'll agree!
Some times I am accused of speaking Spanglish now Dutchless! Sorry for the error :oops:
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
B&B netherlands

Post by B&B netherlands »

understood here! what do you think i speak, staying with
the franglaisdutch extended family in paris...? my 'tres petit' grandson will almost certainly prove to be a language miracle! his french mom reads him 'jip & janneke' every night, his dutch daddy 'nijntje', when i come, i talk dutch to him, playing 'twee emmertjes water halen, twee emmertjes pompen', which he LOVES, but we 'oldies' sometimes get mixed up a bit... :)
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

B&B netherlands wrote: i think it is no big deal to have most of the rest of the text 'googlerized'.
I think I agree with you on that. I have just been looking at the website of a fellow LMHer who has an apartment in Sardinia, and has clearly used google translate for the English version of their Italian site. I think it is rather quaint! Would it put me off booking? Not in the least.

So I think you're right, I'm going to leave the rest of it as it is. You don't need to spend loads more time reviewing it for me.
BUT - if you notice any embarrassing howlers (like when I did my French translation and converted "enjoy being by yourself" into "having an orgasm by yourself"), please let me know! :lol: