Why bookings of course!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
garlic

Why bookings of course!

Post by garlic »

Got to post this quick...and it's a big thanks to all for all the advice and support you've given me in the last couple of weeks...
Got the tentants out only two days late, of course they didn't bother to clean, but that's the past...deep breath move on.

And we've done it I'm absolutely petrified now because I've managed to get three weeks booked starting from the 31st!!!!!!!!!! All I have to do is paint the house inside and out, create a garden, mend some furniture, make curtains, dress the place and be waiting with a calm smile on my face when my first guests arrive all in the next week :)

1 of the bookings came via my own site which amazed me and the other from homelidays which I was pointed to by one of you kind souls...

Wish me luck!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Excellent news !!!
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Fantastique!!!!
:D :D :D
Bonne Chance!
enid

Post by enid »

Bien fait- we are delighted :D
Ju

Post by Ju »

Great news, good luck. :D
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Good luck Garlic..it's hard work, but worth it in the end!
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Yay !!! Happy sewing, painting,mending,sticking...and greeting hot and weary holiday makers who are DELIGHTED to be at your place- the look on their faces as they drive through the gates is a pleasure to behold, you get a sort of warm feeling, I love it !!! The bank manager is happier too :-) :lol:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Marion

Post by Marion »

Hard work and nerve racking but worth in the end. Well done.
No need to go far to shop 'til you drop - just go next door to Chanel. http://rueparadis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/