New Zealand

For topics that are specific to a country not covered above, please go here.
Bartlett

New Zealand

Post by Bartlett »

I don't spot too many Kiwis on the site but maybe you are watching with interest without taking the registration plunge as I have done for about 18 months. Would be keen to hear from other New Zealanders here :)
revdev

Post by revdev »

Here's one! [waves the flag]
See the job, do the job!
http://www.premiumturkishvillas.co.uk
mpprh

Post by mpprh »

I haven't seen much Kiwi activity here.

I was in Christchurch around the time of the February quake (I left for Wellington whilst the chaos was at its height and returned one week later).

I wish you well in rebuilding the tourist business there.

Peter
The Languedoc Page
www.the-languedoc-page.com
Bartlett

Post by Bartlett »

Sorry Revdev, I didn't catch the accent in your posts.

Thanks, Peter, for your good wishes. It was a pretty scary day for all and you will have seen the mess in its wake. Bit by bit the city will get back on its feet.
Mozzie

Hey Fellow Kiwis!

Post by Mozzie »

Just entering the self-catering market with my beach house in the Bay of Plenty and have enjoyed reading this forum. Thanks for all the learning. Things are a bit different in NZ from Europe but still dealing with people who are the same all over the world.
Looking forward to some chats with some NZ hosts!
Maggie
booboo

Post by booboo »

Welcome Mozzie, your country is on my wish list of places to visit :)
Mozzie

Post by Mozzie »

It is very beautiful in NZ and the people are usually pretty easy going and friendly too. Once my kids are out of my nest, my husband and I are hoping to travel extensively in Europe - so will let you know when you can expect us! Thanks for the post. :D
Mozzie

Post by Mozzie »

Thanks for the welcome! We will have to get some chats going here as it is pretty quiet compared to the rest of the forum. I have been glued to the tv watching the coverage of the hurricane damage on the East Coast of USA and my thoughts go out to all those affected. I wish I could take some of those who have lost their homes and house them. I own a place on the coast in New Zealand and this news makes me feel vulnerable. I am redoing my insurance so must make sure it includes flood damage. Anyway, here's hoping the electricity is fixed quickly for those millions who are without power.
pambon

Post by pambon »

Yes, welcome Mozzie. Friends who have visited NZ all sing it's praises. Pity it's so far away......
RodgerS1950

Post by RodgerS1950 »

When visiting New Zealand, don't forget to hop in Canterbury, New Zealand's best wine producing region. Vineyards and caves, plus the native Zealander hospitality, will surprise you and your family.
wedding venue north canterbury
restaurant north canterbury
Mozzie

Post by Mozzie »

Wishing all those Down Under a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year today! Hope you will have a sunny and warm Christmas day so you can barbeque, jet ski and sun bathe on those gorgeous golden sand beaches. Eat lots of fruit cake for me and enjoy the flowers on the pohutukawa trees! Make me homesick!
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

Sounds wonderful! Makes me homesick as well and I've never even been there :lol:
pambon

Post by pambon »

Know what you mean FC, I feel that way too although I've never been that far. Perhaps if my offspring settles in Australia, as seems very likely, I may still just make it!