Chez Nous Renewals

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
MisterC

Chez Nous Renewals

Post by MisterC »

Hi
We got a free year on Chez Nous in return for saying we'd use their EasyBook system i.e. commission based. During the last year we've had loads of hits on our own site from Chez Nous but virtually none resulted in an enquiry and we only had one firm booking via them. (Loads of bookings via OD & HL)
I got a phone call yesterday (the guy had already rung in December and I said call back) he said "your ad has expired and we can offer you renewal for £249 inc VAT" - I said not interested and he reduced it to £199. he then said "your ad expired in January and the reason you've had no enquiries is because you haven't filled in your prices"

As it actually expires at the end of Feb and I know for certain having checked that all our prices are on the site, I suggested he get off the line. I got an email this morning confirming that my renewal date was the end of Feb and that now was time to renew.

Anyone else had such bizarre happenings - not going to bother to use them unless it's free again. Does anyone have good things to say about them?

www.ruralbliss.iowners.net
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I had a phone call from them yesterday saying my house looked like exactly the sort of property they would like to advertise on Chez Nous. I told him that was just as well, he still didn't get it until I spelled it out that we ALREADY advertise with them, unsuccessfully I might add!!