freie-fewos - do not ever register with them

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
janskov

freie-fewos - do not ever register with them

Post by janskov »

Be warned to never ever sign up with the German site freie-fewos . de. It is operated by a person calling himself Pitt Fischer under the company name b/point. They are useless and have a very bad business tactic.

Three years ago I was advertising with them for a year without ANY results – not even a single enquiry.
You can see from the quality of the site that they are useless, but at the time I was not experienced in judging the efficiency of rental listings.

When I finally decided to quit I gave notice by email and forgot all about it. The email was never answered, but six month later I got a letter warning me that I had not paid and adding various additional claims. I mailed them and again I referred to my previous mail only to get yet another letter and this time stating that I could only cancel by sending a signed letter.

Now their claim has gone up from original 48 Euro to 98.58 Euro plus 0.01 Euro per day in interest and they threaten to take me to court. I shall off course not pay, but must say that it is most annoying.