New Facebook Page

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
anya752000

New Facebook Page

Post by anya752000 »

Hi all,

We are in the process of finishing construction on our first holiday let. Though it will be ready next month we still have outdoor work that needs completing so unfortunately won't be open for business until after the summer.

Therefore we decided to offer it to family and friends for the summer so they could be our test subjects. So they could see where we were up to and some pictures of the site I spent some time yesterday setting up a Facebook page.

I've had a few niggles, not least being unable to put the new photos of the interior on because they are on my iPad and I can't for the life of me get them from there to the Facebook album. However it is not a major problem as we live on site so I can pop up later and take more pictures on the normal camera.

I do however have a quick question about likes and timelines. I have only invited some friends and family at the moment as the aim is just to give information to a select group of people. However now they have liked me do they get something on their timeline every time I post an update?

I updated the page loads yesterday and don't want to think that I would clog up their news feed to the point that they may regret liking the page. I wanted to put lots of pictures on today but may space them out over a couple of days if this is the case.

I don't know how to post a link to the Facebook page here but you are welcome to look at it and pass comment, if you search for East Blockhouse you should hopefully see it.

Many Thanks
Jen