Feedback on VRBO listing

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
shelley

Feedback on VRBO listing

Post by shelley »

Dear Forum Members,

I have a property in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, and would like your feedback on the listing we have posted for it on vrbo.

www.vrbo.com/94960

Does the text draw the reader in, are the pictures impactful? We have a link to more pictures on the listing, to provide more context for the potential customers, and I wonder if these would be perceived as adding or detracting to our listing.

Thanks in advance for the helpful comments. I am really in awe of the amount of knowledge and assistance that is shared amongst participants of these forums.

Cheers,
Shelley

www.yourperfectvilla.com (under construction)
Bienvenidos!
thisfrenchlife

Post by thisfrenchlife »

Hi Shelley

I think you have got plenty of information that should answer many questions.

You might want to try black text and maybe Verdana font, as it is a bit 'busy' you might say.

And one thing to think about is where people are likely to click when they scroll down to the bottom of your line of photographs.

My hunch is that they will leave you page and click on the links to other regions of Mexico.

Either place another copy of your booking/calendar down here or a link back up the page.

Hope this helps.

Craig