Towels??

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Crystal - if you have an Eroski supermarket near you (previously called Syp) they do really cheap beach towels for 4.95 euros. My friend buys them for her villa as she needs 20 (10 guests). They're not great quality but OK for the use and abuse they get around the pool.

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Mouse..that's exactly where I got mine from! We've got an Eroski hypermarket in Fuengirola. The thread quality was better than the towels at Carrefour. We actually cleared the shelf as we bought 18 towels!

We've got a big changing room downstairs so I'm going to keep them folded ready for guest use. I'm also going to request that they leave them there on departure...to save me time hunting around for them on a change over.

Now...the next thing is to keep them fluffy and not have them as a poor example of a crisp bread after washing!! :lol: :lol:
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

The Marks and Spencers towel bales mentioned above, are only £7.60 at the moment (until Aug 30th).
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Just thought I'd mention...I went to the market at Benalmadena and they were selling HUGE beach towels (good quality loop), 2 for 10 euros!! :shock:

I've already bought mine which are half the size, but as Hubby said "huge towels..more washing"!! But I still feel I need to go out and buy the HUGE bargain ones next week!!