Mattress comforter/topper

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
CostaBlanca

Mattress comforter/topper

Post by CostaBlanca »

Hi,

One of my mattresses is rather stiff. I wanted to change it right away but the shop where I bought it were not interested. The only thing that they suggested was a latex topper but that worked out at over 200 euros.

Just looking at Out of Eden catalogue, they are advertising a comforter. Has anyone tried it and found it useful?

Cheers,
Maria
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Up until now I have used the ones from IKEA, they are really comfortable, I have them on all my beds - including those at home. They're also a lot cheaper than 200Euros!

Having said that, as OutOfEden looks set to be my "New Favourite Shop"(!), I am also considering trying one of theirs as I need a new one for one of my beds. So I too am interested in any responses to your original question...
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Catherine,

Thanks for that. How much are the Ikea toppers and will fitted sheets still fit?

Maria
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Here they are:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... attype=sub

The one I've got, which I thought was called something like "Sultan Skylar" doesn't seem to be sold anymore, but it looks very similar to the "Talliden".
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Catherine, thanks for the link. They look good. The only difficulty is that my mattress size is 150 x 190cm and the nearest Ikea size is 140 x 200cm. Maybe I should take a day trip to our closest Ikea store.

Maria