Fun In The Sun...or Holiday From Hell? Please review.

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Topcat

The orange really settles the whole page - very nice

Post by Topcat »

Yes, I totally agree with that. What a difference!

I'm new to this, and everyone has mostly said everything to be said. However, I do have one suggestion. I'm not sure how important golf is in this area, but it looks to me as if you could make much more of it as a selling point.

You do refer to it, but I only found it by clicking everywhere. These days Spain is seen as a golfers' paradise, so if you are able to offer that, then make it more prominent.
What do you think?

Regards,
Pauliner :?:
Debut novelist at http://tinyurl.com/or89jle

http://wivenhoewriters.blogspot.co.uk/
Contributor to anthology 'In a Word: Murder'
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Hi Pauliner and welcome to the Forum,

Thanks for taking the time to review our site. As you suggest, golf is a popular sport in this area, especially during the non-peak seasons and we wish we could attract more golfing guests.

We are finding it difficult to build our website to attract sunshine, beach and bar holidaymakers whilst also making it attractive for golfers.

We do not do well in the search engines for golf.

So, you have a fair comment, and we hope some people could have a few tips for us on how to improve our golf holidays?

Cheers.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
Topcat

emphasizing golf

Post by Topcat »

Well, I see you do have a link for golf at the top, so you should get some enquiries. But maybe you should make a greater emphsis earlier on in the text. Interesting - I'm going to have the same dilemma. We don't wwant to miss a trick though, do we.
Pauliner