lost DVDs and other missing bits?

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Oooooh- lots of hotels do the pointy loo roll thing, some even wrap 'em beautifully but I've never ever seen a pointy kitchen roll thing!! :shock:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Eek, when we last left our apt I went for a quick toilet break to find the loo roll with a pointy bit, most confused, asked hubby and he had done it :shock: There he is, moaning about my obsessiveness and he is the one going round making neat little pointy shapes, wouldn't mind but he never does it at home.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
A-two

Post by A-two »

Phew! For a moment there, I thought this DVD thread had morphed into another towel thread.

(please send instructions for how to make sailing boat out of bath towel)
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Partridge wrote: There he is, moaning about my obsessiveness and he is the one going round making neat little pointy shapes, wouldn't mind but he never does it at home.
If he did, Partridge, I'd worry!!

We had a sweet young mum to come and do a couple of hours a week cleaning for a bit last year, here at home. She impressed me with her pointy loo rolls, but after a few weeks, it was apparent that very little actual cleaning got done. If I was around, and busy in the kitchen or at the computer, I was conscious of things elsewhere going strangely silent soon after her arrival - hoover was only activated for about 10 mins per visit, the sound of objects being lifted for dusting purposes etc and other signs of movement were distinctly absent, and if she heard my hoofsteps approaching, there would be a sudden flurry of activity.

It remains a mystery as to quite how she filled her two hours - perhaps pointing the loo rolls, then unpointing them? Pointing, then unpoin... oh dear, I'm feeling guilty about letting her go now.

I used to know how to make a mouse out of a handkerchief. Anyone remind me how it's done? Mouse? Has anyone seen our dear little rodent recently by the way?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

No Gascony

Im missing her to , :cry:
Theres even been mention of a new stain, but I didnt here her scurrying maybe shes gone down with

mouseflu....mousamytotas......mousemumps......
Let me know if you hear from her :( :cry:

Think your right about the cleaner she had to go I mean theyre called 'cleaner' not 'person who does pointy things' the clues are there.